Our Cargo Zone is situated on the north side of the airport island and covers about 26 hectares in area. We have continued to expand our facilities since the airport was established. At present, our cargo facilities can handle 600,000 tonnes of international cargo and 60,000 tonnes of domestic cargo, and they are positioned for expansion to be able to accommodate even greater demand.
Access to the Cargo Zone and the Aichi Public Enterprise Bureau General Distribution District
Visitors other than those coming by car can use the shuttle buses that depart from the Passenger Terminal Building.
- The Cargo Zone and the Aichi Public Enterprise Bureau General Distribution District are off-limits to unauthorized personnel.
- Personal identification (e.g., a driver’s license) is required to enter the Cargo Zone.
Highly Convenient Cargo Facilities
This page showcases the numerous innovative solutions incorporated into the cargo facilities at Central Japan International Airport.
- International cargo warehouse
- Truck parking areas
- Non-numbered vehicle lanes
- Fumigation facilities
- Cargo offices
- Convenient facilities located within the Cargo Zone