Facebook Photo Contest
Please include the following in your application email.
Official Contest Rules: Chubu Trip Monthly Photo Contest
- To submit, send an email to ChubuTrip@skword.co.jp from October 1st, 2014 through January 31st, 2015 (Japan Standard Time). A submission must include (1) your name (or nickname), (2) Your nationality, (3) one single photo, (4) the title, (5) the short description of the photo.
- The qualified photo must be taken by the applicant herself/himself or the applicants must be in the photo, or shall never been accepted to any other photo contest in the past. The photo contest organizer may ask the applicant some certain proof if the applicant is the original rights holder of the picture, such as checking the applicants' Facebook timeline, or asking you to submit additional photos of the same locations on the same day.
- The qualified photo must be taken in Central Japan, which covers Aichi, Gifu, Mie, Shiga, Fukui, Toyama, Ishikawa, Nagano, Shizuoka Prefectures which include Nagoya, Ise, Takayama, Shirakawago and many other famous tourism spots.
- Cropped photos are acceptable. Minor adjustments to images, including spotting, dodging/burning, sharpening, contrast and slight adjustment of colors, are acceptable. Please note that photos' acceptability is determined at the judges' discretion, and that the judges reserve the right to disqualify photos from the contest.
- In case photos include people, or places and items that are subject to third parties, it is the responsibility of the applicants to gain permission from the relevant parties when appropriate. The applicants must own the copyright of the photo.
- By participating in this contest, applicants agree to give the Japan Travel- Nagoya, Chubu page royalty-free permission to display their photos to promote travel in the region and improve the travel experience in Japan (you will still retain the right to publish your work and to further transfer rights to other parties). Applicants will also allow for the use of basic personal information (name, country of origin, etc.) in association with the display of the photo.
- The volunteer judges are the volunteer travel reporters of Japan Travel Nagoya Chubu who voluntarily applied to this position and then be selected by the Japan Travel Nagoya Chubu selection committee.
- The winners of the Chubu Photo of the Month will receive a souvenir gift prize from central Japan.
- The contest is open to everyone with the exception of employees of the Chubu District of Transportation Bureau, Central Japan Airport Promotional Council, Central Japan International Airport, Co., Ltd, & SK Word, Co., Ltd., and their affiliates.
- No purchase necessary. You need not be present to win. Void where prohibited.
- All taxes relative to the prize package are the sole responsibility of the winner. No prize substitutions, assignments or transfers. No cash equivalents.
- By participating, all entrants acknowledge and agree that they have entered the contest of their own free will, that the full rules and details of the contest have been made available to them in writing and they therefore understand and agree that neither Chubu District of Transportation Bureau, Central Japan Airport Promotional Council, Central Japan International Airport, Co., Ltd, & SK Word, Co., Ltd, their agents, affiliates, sponsors, representatives or employees have any liability with respect to any damages out of photography, and/or acceptance and use of a prize. By entering this promotion, participants agree to be bound by these rules.
- Approximate value of the prize is no more than 1,000 yen each.
- If the winners are chosen, they have to provide necessary information such as additional proof of photography, shipping information to ship the prizes within 3 days after they are notified. If they failed to disclose the organizer their shipping information, they will lose the eligibility to receive the prizes. If the winner loses the eligibility, the prize will be returned to the buyer of the prize, or the organizer will keep them for the future promotion.
Central Japan International Airport Co. Ltd
Centrair Bldg, 1 6F, Centrair, Tokoname, Aichi, 479-8701, Japan