Aichi Prefectural Ceramic Museum
The one of Japan's most famous pottery museums It collects various pottery pieces from all times and places.
- 234 Minami-Yamaguchi-cho, Seto, Aichi 489-0965
- Permanent and themed exhibits
Adults: 400 yen (320 yen)
College and high school student: 300 yen (240 yen)
Admission to temporary and special exhibits costs extra.
* Amounts in parentheses indicate the discounted fees for people in groups of 20 or more.
* Junior high school students and under: Free
- 8 min walk from Tojishiryokan Minami Sta.
* Disclaimer: Japan Travel Nagoya Chubu does not gaurantee that the information on this website is accurate and up to date.