Procedures & Fees


I have questions regarding re-entry.

Foreigners living in Japan who temporarily leave and re-enter Japan should obtain a re-entry permit from the Immigration Bureau prior to coming to the airport.
As a rule, there is no re-entry application procedure at the airport.

Consultation on entry and departure should be directed to the Immigration Bureau.
Consultation by e-mail is also available.