Large and small lockers are available in various areas around the airport. Money exchange machines are located near some of the lockers.
*Following the measures against Novel Coronavirus a part of the coin lockers in Terminal 2 will be closed.
- Small: ￥300/day（H25cm × W33cm × D55cm）
- Large: ￥600/day（H83cm × W33cm × D55cm）
Available hours will vary according to location, so please note the available hours when you can retrieve items stored in the lockers.
- Access Plaza, Terminal1 2nd floor and Terminal2 3rd floor：Open 24 hours*Terminal 2 is temporarily closed.
- Terminal1 3rd floor：4:40-22:30
- Terminal1 4th floor：6:00-22:30
- FLIGHT OF DREAMS：Open 24 hours
*If you wish to extend your use after midnight and into the next day and beyond, you will be charged additional fees in accordance with the number of days of storage. If you are unable to retrieve your belongings, regardless of the reason(s), any additional storage fees, and fees regarding the return of keys or belongings will be borne by the customer.
*Customers who use the coin lockers located on the 3rd and 4th floors of Terminal 1 will be unable to enter the floor after 10:30 p.m., so please ask for assistance from a security guard on the access plaza. (please note that no services will be available after 11:30 p.m.)
Please use Baggage Storage if you need to store items for more than 5 days.