If you have a Lexus card or TS CUBIC CARD Gold, we offer you a special hospitality space. Our lounge on the third floor of Terminal 1 can be used for both international and domestic departures and arrivals.
There is no lounge in Terminal 2. Passengers departing from Terminal 2 can also use this lounge.
- To use the lounge, please present an applicable credit card with your boarding pass or airline ticket to a receptionist. They will confirm your name on both the card and boarding pass.
- For arrivals please present your boarding pass.
- For ticketless passengers, please present an applicable credit card and your mobile reservation screen to a receptionist. We can not verify customers using airline confirmation numbers or QR codes, so please ask the staff on-hand if you do not have the required identification.
May be used by travelers who have an applicable credit card and fly on the same day.
Applicable credit cards
* Please ask each card company in advance about the card you can use and the admission conditions for your guest.
Items required to confirm today's arrival or departure
- Boarding pass
- Air ticket
- Reservation completion screen
- Mobile reservation screen
- Claim check
- Itinerary (group of passengers)
* Please present one of the above.
Free for one person. Guests under 18 are free.
* For each additional guest: ¥1,100 per person (including Tax)
- Snacks and drinks (including alcohol) provided
- Wireless LAN Service, wired LAN service, computer area, copy and fax
- Magazines and newspapers
- Flight Information
- This lounge can be used before entering the security check.
- To enter the lounge after the departure inspection (International flights only) after you pass the departure inspection, please take the elevator on your left and go to the 2nd floor.
- Drinking by minors (Under 20 years of age) is prohibited by law.