Centrair has introduced “OiTr”, which allows those who in sudden need of sanitary products to obtain it for free of charge and without being seen in private toilet rooms within the security restricted area.
15 booths within the women's restrooms in the domestic departure area (after security check) of Terminal 1:
- Women's restrooms near Gate 8 (4 booths)
- Women's restrooms near Gate 9 (11 booths)
How to use the service
- Download the dedicated application (free of charge).
(Click here to download the dedicated application）
- Hold the smartphone with the app downloaded over the dispenser.
- Take the sanitary napkin from the dispenser. (Please note that you can receive only one piece of napkin every two hours.)
- Only one type of sanitary napkin is available.
- OiTr signs are posted on the booth’s door where the dispenser is installed.
- Currently only passengers boarding domestic flights from Terminal 1 can use this service as the dispensers are located within the security restricted area.