Chubu Centrair International Airport's suitability for business jet operations
Chubu Centrair International Airport is enhancing its dedicated facilities and operational support staff to act as a pioneer in handling business jet operations in Japan.
Chubu Centrair International Airport is located in the center of Japan, which allows it to provide excellent access Nagoya, Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto, and Toyota.
Chubu Centrair International Airport provides the best services for comfortable business jet flights.
- Situated between North America and Asia, it is suitable as a transit hub for intercontinental travel.
- Its location in the center of Japan provides excellent access to all cities in the nation.
- Operating 24 hours day, it allows entry and exit at any time
- IATA/ICAO code: NGO/RJGG
- Runway length: 3,500m
- Number of spots: 81
Flexibility of airport operations
- Flexible slot and spot operations
- No limit on the number of days you can park an aircraft
Private jet charters
You can charter private jets to go anywhere you like within Japan or overseas Chubu Centrair International Airport. The number of charter users has been increasing recently. We will propose the best plan to match your destination, party size, and other requirements. Contact us for details.
Aircraft Handling, Aviation Management Division, Central Japan International Airport Co.,Ltd.